I have been wanting a Poler Napsack for quite sometime. I posted about it over a year ago and I still haven’t done anything about it!
As I was in the market for a new sleeping bag I thought maybe I should finally get the Poler Napsack.
I would have to get camo because I am obsessed with Camo.. thats my biggest draw for the Napsack, but in my online searching I found two other options that I am considering. In hopes of deciding between the three I have laid out my options here to identify which one will work best for me.
On the top of my list, the Poler Napsack.
- Style, cause duh CAMO
- Only great for super temperate climates, they say 50 degrees. I want to get something more versatile.
Next, I found the evergrn Crash Sack from REI.
- Price. When it was on sale. LOL Looked today and it is right around the same price.
- Style, not feeling it as much.
- Only good till about 50 degrees. Same as the Poler.
Lastly, but certainly not least was a little local gem I found from Alite. It is called the Sexy Hotness Sleeping Bag.
- 20 degree Tempature rating! This is awesome. Especially for someone that runs as cold as me.
- Just seems to be the most practical option.
- Not as cute as the poler, sorry, I just love the camo.
I am planning on heading to the Alite store this week to check it out in person. If you have seen any of these walking/sleeping bag things let me know! I think it will be a good addition for all the traveling I plan to do.